Monday, May 13, 2019

My trip the South island and Wellington

It was Saturday morning at 3 am then we left to Auckland to get to our plane. We got to Wellsford i fell asleep we got to Auckland we went to my uncles to drop off the van then we got my uncle to drop us off at the airport we got to our gateway and we bought some hot chocolates and when we got on the plane and i ordered lolly´s and more hot chocolate large. we finally got to Wellington then we found out why we were going to wellinton for my uncles birthday we stayed there for three nights. Then we had to get up at 5 to get to our ferri to go to the south we got there by 8 in the morning then we had to go to berlin to get to the birthday houses. We got to the house then we looked around it was a three story there was a little bridge to mine and my brothers room we looked there was a gaming room with arcade games and other then we went fishing on the kayaktes we got to see seals and dolphins we went to the. warith my brother brang the kayakte on the warith then he went down in the kayakte and he fliped the kayakte me and my cousin were sittin up on the. Warith laughing our brains out then my cousin pushed me in the water the i pulled him by the shirt in with me then we swimmed back to shore then we sore someone pull up all of asadin it was my aunty late then we wanted to try pat the seal but we were to scared because it might push us in with it then we sore something flashing in the sky passing us at 10 at night doing later night fishing all of asadin me and my cousn got pushed into the water then we climbed back up on the wairth then we saw three dolphins jump out when me and my cousin got out of the water. It was our last day in the south we went back to wellinton had to stay there till tuesday came back to Auckland Then we were on our way back home when we got bacck home it was 5 in the afternoon i went to sleep for 2 hours. i hope you enjoyed my good story about me and my family going to the South island for my uncles birthday and purposel to his boy friend and now we would be going back in two years okay goodbye.

8 comments:

  1. So that is where you were! How cool that you went to Wellington, what did you do there? Were you just on holiday or there for a purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Max it's Shontayne here i like your post on the south island but i think you could use some punctuation so, the readers don't have to try read 1 paragraph in 1 breath this reading was interesting come cheque out my blog http://kpsshontayned.blogspot.com/ have fun byeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Max my name is Hilton and I liked your writing, that's cool that you have been to Wellington now. But make sure when you use I's about yourself make it a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, It's Mase. I really like this post, It sounded pretty cool to go on holiday down south. Next time, maybe you could work on your punctuation,as it's a bit confusing to read a paragraph without punctuation. Anyway,Have a good day and i'll see ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora, my name is Wijay, I really like this post. I think it is awesome because it must have been fun down South. I like that you went on the kayaks, it sounds pretty cool. I hope you didn’t get too wet. I look forward to blogging you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Max my name is Dalton and I'm a year 7 at Paihia School. I am writing about your trip to Wellington. I like how you started off by saying you woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning to catch your plane because it tells me what you were doing. I think that you need to fix up a few more things like capitals. I hope you had a great time spending time with your uncle for his birthday. I also like how you said you went fishing at 10 o'clock at night. I haven't been fishing at 10 o'clock at night, did you catch anything keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora Max my name is Stevie-Ray I go to Oheaewai school and I am a year 5 kid.
    I am writing about your trip to Wellington and the South Island.
    I like how you started off by saying I woke up a 3 o'clock in the morning to catch the plane because it tells me what your going to do. I think you need to fix up a bit of your punctuation. I like how you were going to your uncles birthday. I wish I could go on a kayak and go fishing at 10 o'clock at night. I wonder if you caught any fish? keep up the good work blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Max my name is Mark I’m a year 6 from Paihia School. I really like how you wrote about your trip to the South Island and Wellington. I like how you added a lot of detail to your`` writing. You know what I really like about your trip is fishing at night because I love fishing. Did you catch any fish at night!.
    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete