Monday, March 4, 2019

My weekend

On the weekend my brother came to my house and we played on my game and then on Saturday I went to. My friends house to try Xbox and then we went to the park for a bit then we went back to my house with my brother we had a challenge we don´t know who won tho I think my brother cheated threw the whole thing.Then the next day me and my cousin started talking about Gta5 and then I went back to my friends house to ask if he want to go to the park. Then we needed to get ready for school.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very eventful weekend challenging your whanau on your games. Maybe next time try to add some descriptive language to your writing to help the reader get a picture in their mind. You can describe what is happening, what you see, hear, smell, taste, feel etc.

    ReplyDelete